Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!

buttoned collar...just plain sweet
buttoned collar...just plain sweet
Click here to download
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!
Click here to download
Sea Glass Cuff Bangle Bracelet in Colors of the Sea, Ocean's Bounty Sea Glass Creations
Sea Glass Cuff Bangle Bracelet in Colors of the Sea, Ocean's Bounty Sea Glass Creations
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment