Friday, November 22, 2013

I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like

wire wrapped earrings
wire wrapped earrings
Click here to download
I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like
I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like
Click here to download
vintage jewelry
vintage jewelry
Click here to download
Sterling Silver Linked Loops I Chainmaille Earrings by unkamengifts on Etsy, $45.00
Sterling Silver Linked Loops I Chainmaille Earrings by unkamengifts on Etsy, $45.00
Click here to download
Fantasy Bridal Lace Cuff in Tatting Guinevere by TataniaRosa
Fantasy Bridal Lace Cuff in Tatting  Guinevere by TataniaRosa
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment