Saturday, November 23, 2013

:: Dolce & Gabbana FW 13 :: Gold shoes (These look insane!! I have to have them.) ------------------------For more GOLD FASHION INSPIRATION, pls visit my Fashion Blog: www.jensetter.com... ----------------------

wire wrapped donut
wire wrapped donut
Click here to download
:: Dolce & Gabbana FW 13 :: Gold shoes (These look insane!! I have to have them.) ------------------------For more GOLD FASHION INSPIRATION, pls visit my Fashion Blog: www.jensetter.com... ----------------------
:: Dolce & Gabbana FW 13 :: Gold shoes (These look insane!! I have to have them.) ------------------------For more GOLD FASHION INSPIRATION, pls visit my Fashion Blog: www.jensetter.com... ----------------------
Click here to download
Garnet Heart Necklace / Beaded Gold Lace Textile by EderaJewelry, $227.00
Garnet Heart Necklace / Beaded Gold Lace Textile by EderaJewelry, $227.00
Click here to download
Sea Glass Jewelry
Sea Glass Jewelry
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment