Tuesday, November 19, 2013

$8.00. Bought these for my Irish girlfriend's birthday. They are stunning in person. I've also been stocking my Holiday gift closet from this vendor. Her jewelry is high quality and VERY INEXPENSIVE. CELTIC SWIRL by MimiJewels on Etsy, $8.00 www.etsy.com/...

Native American Jewelry
Native American Jewelry
Click here to download
$8.00. Bought these for my Irish girlfriend's birthday. They are stunning in person. I've also been stocking my Holiday gift closet from this vendor. Her jewelry is high quality and VERY INEXPENSIVE. CELTIC SWIRL by MimiJewels on Etsy, $8.00 www.etsy.com/...
$8.00.  Bought these for my Irish girlfriend's birthday.  They are stunning in person.  I've also been stocking my Holiday gift closet from this vendor.  Her jewelry is high quality and VERY INEXPENSIVE. CELTIC SWIRL by MimiJewels on Etsy, $8.00  www.etsy.com/...
Click here to download
chainmaille earrings
chainmaille earrings
Click here to download
sea glass and pearls
sea glass and pearls
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment